So I feel like I don't know where to begin with this thing - so much has been happening in our lives lately that it's hard to know where to start blogging about real life events. So here's a brief update about what each of us are up to...
Aaron is a senior at BYU studying Nutritional Science. He applied to 10 dental schools in July. So far we've heard from 3 and he's been invited for interviews for all 3! He interviewed with Virginia Commonwealth University earlier this month, he interviews with Creighton University on Tuesday, and he will interview with Arizona State University in mid-November. We're excited about all of his possibilities for next year but are still hoping we will hear back from everywhere else soon.
Lauren is also a senior and is studying Dietetics. She loves the program, but is getting anxious to graduate. She's working for BYU Broadcasting as a Production Scheduling Assistant -basically scheduling cameras and crews for shoots around campus and other KBYU administrative work. It took some getting used to, but now she really likes it. She's looking forward to applying to dietetic internships as soon as we find out where Aaron gets accepted to dental school.
We're both having a lot of fun and trying to enjoy our last year in utah with all of the friends we've made through the years. We're getting so excited for skiing/snowboarding season and will be spending most of the season at Park City and a few days at Snowbird.
So that's us...now I can officially start posting about real events in our life. Hooray!
2 comments:
Congrats on making your first post.
I usually go through phases on blogging. I would have 3 days where I make 5 posts and die for about 1 month and come back again. haha. I suck.
Love your post and super excited for your possible places for next year. :)
Can't wait for more updates. Hope all is well with the Larids.
Post a Comment