Sunday, May 10, 2009

i hate moving.

Well, we finally moved out of our tiny Wymount apartment! I am so glad to finally be out of that place - It was probably the most inefficient space I have ever lived in - no closets, huge wasted living room, tiny, tiny kitchen, and no bathroom counter. I am excited that we do not live there anymore. Unfortunately, we are homeless. We are crashing at Aaron's brother and sister-in-law's place. Our car is still not done being fixed at the shop because we are renting from Enterprise - we can't take the car out of state. So it looks like I will be leaving for Europe before we ever make it to Idaho. Our move out was interesting to say the least. We probably should have gotten a bigger storage unit in Provo and our rental car is smaller than our regular car so I feel like I have been playing real-life tetris.



Anyways, we are now gearing up for the move to Virginia come July. We found a good deal on a moving truck and we found a place to live! We'll be living on the westside of Richmond - the new and fun developing part. We'll also be living near some other dental student families. We had hope for a townhouse but they don't have any availability. So we found an apartment complex nearby that is only two years old and really cute! We got a 2 bedroom apartment - major upgrade from Wymount! We are so excited!



This is what our place will look like! Major kitchen upgrade!!! I'm also stoked about the walk-in closet, the 1.5 bathrooms, the washer and dryer, the dishwasher, and the balcony!

Anyways, I'm leaving for Europe on Wednesday! I'm really excited but I will miss Aaron lots! My mom and I are planning on starting a travel blog to document our adventures - I will post that address as soon as we create it!

No comments: