I'll be honest, I was little disappointed because Mason wasn't the main event. He was the second opening act. I saw him a year and a half ago in Salt Lake with my brother and that set the bar really high. In SLC, he played with a full band, brought out his opening act for jam session and the whole concert was much more high energy. This time, he played acoustically for an hour. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE his acoustic stuff, but I came expecting the same concert I saw in SLC. At any rate, I loved it, Mason is still amazing and we got to meet him!! We also really really enjoyed the opening act, a girl from Austin, TX and then the main event, the Josh Ritter band.
Our original seats were on the lawn, but then we found that the area that was supposed to be "standing room only" for Josh Ritter was empty so we moved up!
I just have to say, that this picture was taken from a very unflattering angle (a very short person took a picture of above average height people) and I promise I have not gained the weight that this picture seems to indicate that I have. I know, I could be thinner, but this picture is ridiculous. I have to put it up though because it's the only picture I have of us with Mason Jennings. Big deal.
Josh Ritter
No comments:
Post a Comment