Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Rich What? Richmond!!

So, we have been keeping this on the down-low, but as we get more and more used to the idea I think we're becoming more public and open about it. Aaron did make it his facebook status so I'm assuming I can blog about it.
Aaron was accepted to the Virginia Commonwealth School of Dentistry in Richmond, VA in December and had to reply by January 16th, with a non-refundable deposit. After a LOT of consideration and prayer and maybe a little bit of desperation, we accepted it! He hasn't withdrawn his applications from any other schools yet, but in the meantime we are still moving forward with the Virginia plan. I will be applying to internships in Virginia and one in Houston and one in Phoenix. We are getting more and more excited about VA as time goes on. East Coast living, I think, will be a lot of fun for the next four years. There's so much to do and explore and enjoy. Our plans are to ultimately end up somewhere out west.
Anyways, we are excited! Hooray for having some sort of plan for our lives!

1 comment:

Blogger-In-Chief said...

Just a quick train ride to NYC... Awesome.

Brig