
Last week, we received a big manila envelope from VCU. Aaron's mom thought it was his financial aid packet (which we still haven't received and are getting slightly worried about) so she handed it to him. Turns out it was addressed to me! As soon as I saw that it was a big packet I knew I was in! I was accepted to the Masters of Public Administration program at VCU for the fall! I'm so excited! I had always thought about getting an MPA at some point after my dietetic internship, but I'm starting it earlier than I planned. The MPA also lets me defer for up to a year, so I can still apply for dietetic internships in September and even next January/February if need be. I can't believe I'm going to be a student again but I'm ready for the adventure!
No comments:
Post a Comment