We spent the day with everyone mostly inside because it was raining! We had planned to tube in Box Canyon but it would have been way too cold! We played Nertz, watched movies, ate delicious food, and when the rain let up, went skeet shooting! I found that I am actually a pretty good shot! Who knew? Maybe Aaron's dream of getting a shotgun for Christmas will actually come true! We also did some of the Lairds traditional games - they do an egg hunt (with a twist - I'm not even going to try to explain), a man race, a dog race, and a balloon toss! Our egg hunt team came in first and Aaron and I got second in the balloon toss (Eric and I got first later on!)

The next day (the fourth of july) was spent horseback riding at Harriman Park. I can't say I enjoy riding on a horse that much but I did enjoy the scenery! We headed for my grandpa's fourth of july party that afternoon.
Sunday we went back down to Idaho Falls to spend time with Aaron's family. His brother and sister-in-law and niece were still there so we went to church, had dinner, and went on a bike ride downtown. Aaron and I got to borrow a tandem bike from one of their neighbors - so much fun! It was a beautiful day and we made it back in time before the rain started!
No comments:
Post a Comment