I went home last weekend for a "work trip." I am working for my parents part time over the internet while I'm in school and I needed to go home to learn how to do some stuff. I arrived Thursday afternoon and left Monday afternoon. We worked on Friday and Monday morning and played in between. I made it back to Richmond in time for my 7pm class on Monday.
On Saturday I got to go to the Katy ISD's biggest football game of the season. My parents were invited to go with some friends so I got to tag along. My old high school, Cinco Ranch, played 6 time state champion (including last year), Katy High School. Both teams were undefeated and last year Cinco beat Katy (which we never could do when I was in high school). I was so pumped for the game and it brought back SO many fun high school memories.
On Saturday I got to go to the Katy ISD's biggest football game of the season. My parents were invited to go with some friends so I got to tag along. My old high school, Cinco Ranch, played 6 time state champion (including last year), Katy High School. Both teams were undefeated and last year Cinco beat Katy (which we never could do when I was in high school). I was so pumped for the game and it brought back SO many fun high school memories.
1 comment:
It's not over yet!
Post a Comment