Monday, November 9, 2009

I LOVE Halloween

We carved pumpkins with our friends Brian and Danielle the friday night before Halloween...I carved the scary flame face and Aaron made an incredible Cap'n Crunch.



Some of my most treasured memories of my BYU years are from Halloween. I love to dress up. Half of the fun is coming up with what to be.



This year I had a three hour finance class during the day and I basically spent the entire class time looking up ideas. I found this idea on a random website...Remember these old iPod commercials?



Well after some black face paint, black hair spray, a black nacho wig, all black outfits, and two ipods later...we looked like this...



We went to a party hosted by the Davis', and probably confused everyone there with what we were supposed to be. At any rate, we had a great time!

1 comment:

The Fox Family said...

haha your costumes are awesome. I am sad we missed the party! And wow your pumpkins are amazing!