Friday, January 15, 2010

Winter Travels - Part 1 - New Haven

I have not been very good at this blogging thing...in my defense, I'm still in Texas, I just got back from Phoenix, and I'm working until 9 every night...bringing home the bacon. It's hard to fit blogging in. I have to get our Christmas break posts up before I go back to Richmond on Monday and start school again on Tuesday so I'm going to try really hard to finish. If not...oh well. They'll make it up eventually.



SO our next stop after our trip to New York was to see my 1st cousin once removed (I just say cousin), Justin, his wife, Randi, and their new little girl, Stella. On Sunday, we had pretty crummy weather but it was good to just catch up and spend time with each other.

On Monday, we took a tour of Yale University with a tour group, mainly geared toward prospective students, but informative and interesting all the same. The campus was BEAUTIFUL. I loved it!





 
The campus library was designed like a cathedral...so cool.



Yale Law School



 Wait...we're at BYU?? JK!

We loved spending time in New Haven...Monday night we drove back down to Maryland to my Grandpa's in preparation for our flight to Houston on Tuesday.


PS - I hate the stupid timestamp on our pictures and as soon as I discovered it was there...which wasn't until after we were in Costa Rica...I asked Aaron to figure out how to take it off all future pictures so hopefully it's gone now.

No comments: