Saturday, February 27, 2010

Winter Ball 2010

VCU's Medical Campus puts a on Winter Ball each year for all of its students (well the first 1000 who log in at the right time to buy tickets). The ball was last night (I'm getting so much better at blogging!) and it was a blast!

We started out our evening with a light dinner at the Urban Farmhouse Market and Cafe which was really tasty. My mom found out about them from a magazine she picked up in DC and then sent Aaron and I some money for Valentine's Day to go there (thanks mom and dad!).

The ball was at the Jefferson Hotel, which was supposedly where the Grand Staircase scene in Gone with the Wind was filmed. Either way, the hotel was so classic, beautiful, and Southern. I loved it.


We spent the night eating appetizers and desserts, spending time with friends, playing blackjack, and Aaron even stayed with me until the end so I could dance as I long as I wanted to. It was a really fun night.

First Year Wives


Dancing!  I love it!

2 comments:

The Fox Family said...

your fast! I need to post. Love it!

Dane and Jessica said...

So much fun!! I hope you don't mind I stole 2 of your pictures cause yours turned out way better than mine!! And gosh I've been looking through some of your old posts and it seems like you guys are always doing something fun!