Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Random Fall Happenings via iPhone

My undergraduate program director told us that as soon as we got a real job we needed to blow our first paycheck on something that we really wanted and then after that we could should start being practical. I didn't quite do this, but I waited until October to treat to myself with a new iPhone. I got the 4S with the 8 megapixel camera and I have completely abandoned the point and shoot camera and use my iPhone for everything. 
Here's some fun things that happened during the fall/semester of death via Instagram.

Picked up my cap and gown for graduation.

Threw together a last minute costume for our branch Halloween party and won some red hots.
(I'm a french cliche)

Aaron and I went to a scholarship brunch for him at the Jefferson Hotel. So good. 

11/11/11 came and went. It was fun charting at work and writing the date over and over.

Went to a new burger place and I fell in love with these Parmesan fries.

Saw my brother, his girlfriend Talyn and friend Ian on TV during a BYU football game.
Paused, took pictures, rewind, take more pictures. 

I won a Shaka Smart poster at the graduation fair now stored in the back of the closet.
(He's the VCU basketball head coach) 

Went to DC for Darien's baby shower (not pictured) and then went to the National Gallery with Megan.
Love the tunnel.

A funny old man at church asked if my legs were tattooed like this

1 comment:

lovintheempteenest said...

One day you will regret those tattoos!