Monday, April 16, 2012

Easters

The week before Easter, Aaron was out of town for a Mission of Mercy (MOM) project, where he goes with numerous dentists and dental students to underserved areas of Virginia and provides free dental work. It was also general conference weekend. I had to work on Saturday so after work, my dear friend Megan came down from DC to hang out. We went to dinner at Comfort and then decided to decorate easter eggs for the rest of the night. This isn't your typically easter egg decorating - we tried to recreate Modern Art via the Easter eggs. We stayed up way too late  and probably were way too detailed but it was a lot of fun.











On actual Easter, we attended church in Richmond and then headed up to DC to spend the rest of the day with Eric, Darien, and Audi. We enjoyed a fun Easter barbecue and also enjoyed a walk in the park behind their house, in addition to baby-snuggling and hanging out.

I made Lemon-Blueberry Cupcakes


2 comments:

Jessie said...

wow those eggs are amazing... i'd never have the patience or the skill!! hope you guys are doing well... miss ya!

meganrisa said...

I love this. I want to have a 7-month overdue entry!