Monday, December 1, 2008

Mason Jennings

Sooo about a week and a half ago, I went to see one of my FAVORITE artists of all time in Salt Lake. I discovered Mason Jennings about 2 1/2 years ago by mistake while I was downloading some other music. I downloaded an acoustic collection. I LOVED it and was hooked. His lyrics are thoughtful and meaningful and his music is chill yet upbeat.

So, I convinced my brother, Colby, to go with me. (Aaron was on his way back from a dental school interview in Arizona) We stopped at Chipotle (of course) for some delicious dinner on the way. Props to my bro for sitting through a concert with an artist he'd never heard of.

Anyways, I loved the concert, probably the second best I'd ever been to (behind Kanye of course, I don't think that concert could ever be topped). This article pretty much sums up my feelings about it.


Zach Gill, the opening act. He didn't play the accordion the whole time, thank goodness, but he was pretty good.


Colby and I waiting for Mason


Mason Jennings himself.


The band.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

In the daily universe there was an article about Mason Jennings. I am sure the only reason they wrote about it was because they said "I love Joseph Smith"