Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Weekends

The past month has been filled with crazy weekends - as evidenced by previous posts.

For the 6th-9th, we spent the weekend in Las Vegas, visiting all of my mom's side of the family. It was a great weekend filled with LOTS of food. I love my extended family - they are so much fun!

This past weekend my parents came to town AGAIN! We spent the weekend in Park City, with a stop at the Jordan River Temple on Friday for Colby to do his endowments. My mom's cousin Justin and his wife Randi were in from Connecticut to ski and Brigham was able to come as well. It was great to be in the temple with everyone, even though I will never, ever go to Jordan River again - busiest temple EVER. I now understand why two more are opening in the area. The rest of the weekend was full of skiing - lots of it! My grandpa came down again too and provided breakfasts and dinners before and after our ski days. We also celebrated mine and Colby's birthdays (his was the 5th and mine is the 23rd) and my parents got me a new iPod touch - it is a beauty.

It was such a fun weekend and I was really sad I had to go back to school this morning. I did, however, get even more skiing in. My classes got done at 11 today and I decided to join my parents at Deer Valley for the rest of the day. I really enjoyed being at an all skier resort and the mostly groomed runs.

I failed to take pictures (Vegas - I just didn't take any and PC - my camera was left at home) so I am waiting for pictures from others!

I am now itching to graduate. I have lost interest in school and am currently procrastinating a large case study worksheet. Hopefully I can pull through this last month. I also have a phone interview with Virginia State tomorrow - I hope it goes well!

No comments: