Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Our New Favorite Place

Aaron's parents came to visit this weekend and we had a lot of fun! Friday night, we went to see All Shook Up at the Hale Center Theater in Orem. We were looking a late night snack afterwards and I suggested the Malt Shoppe. We had been waiting in line for about 2 minutes when I exclaimed, "OH MY GOSH, we should go to SAMMY'S." My coworker Mercedes had told me about it about a million times and was always encouraging me to try it out.
So we left the Malt Shoppe and headed over to Sammy's. It was DELICIOUS. We shared burgers and had some delicious fries and sweet potato fries. To top it all off we ordered the glorious pie shakes I had heard so much about. They literally take a piece of pie and blend it into a shake. I ordered an apple cobbler shake, Aaron ordered a banana cream pie shake with peaches and John and Linda split a coconut cream pie shake. SO GOOD. New favorite place. Skip the malt shoppe, go to Sammy's.



We also went skiing with them and have nice goggle burns to prove it. Next time I will wear sunscreen when its sunny and 40 degrees outside. We had a really fun weekend and hate to get back to the daily grind of school!

No comments: