
This year I did something I never thought I would do...I joined an intramural team. Not only that, it was INNER TUBE WATER POLO. It is probably the most hilarious game/team sport I have ever played. Our team consisted of me, Megan, Emily, Colby, Aaron, Ally, my friends from home, Nathan, Daniel, and Tyler, and some of Ally's friends. Our team name sprung from an old nickname Colby gave me when I couldn't hoist myself up onto a tube when boating many years ago. We had so much fun all season long and I'm sad to say that we lost our first tournament game on Wednesday night, and we will no longer get to play inner tube water polo. Our overall record was 2-4; but we did have a lot of close games (except for the one blowout - 63-10 or something like that) I had so much fun and I kind of wish I wasn't graduating so I could play next year!
1 comment:
Your blog is so good. You are really a good writer - easy way of communicating for you. I never have time to stalk blogs - but after you sent me Emily's link I remembered about yours. I hadn't seen it since . . oh . . . many months ago.
Love YOU!
Post a Comment