Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Recent Things

It's been awhile since I've blogged.
Here's a brief rundown of what we have been up to:
1. I turned 22! Aaron took me to Bombay House for dinner and we played poker with Ryan and Lisa...I didn't win but I have come out the big winner the other two times we've played since then!

2. School has been absolutely insane. More so for Aaron than me. Last week though, I had two tests, two final projects, and a case study worksheet to do before Wednesday because I went to the Utah Dietetic Association Annual Conference! I had a really uncooperative partner for one of those projects and let's just say I'm really glad it's all over! I am a officially done with 2 classes already! I have a final in my one credit religion class this week (in class final), a capstone presentation next Monday, and then only ONE final during finals week. I'm super happy and excited for the end of school.

3. I went to the UDA meeting and had a blast being an FRD (Future RD). Most of the classes were really good and I had a blast with my besties. 12 days until computer match day for my internship! I am quite nervous and makes me sick to my stomach thinking about it.

4. We went up to Aaron's family cabin this past weekend in Island Park with Ryan, Lisa, and Scott. It was a much needed relaxation weekend with lots of Killer Bunnies (my new favorite game!) and food!

5. I am going to Europe with my mom for 3 1/2 weeks in May/June!! I am so excited!! We have no idea where our exact destinations are yet but if anyone has any suggestions please let me know!

6. We have decided to move to Idaho Falls for the summer! With me going to Europe for so long, I won't be working full time and paying rent when we don't have to seems a little inconvenient. Also, Aaron won't be so lonely while I'm gone this way, and he's hoping to get a job with his childhood dentist. Aaron's parents have agreed to take us in. :) Ryan and Lisa are also moving in with Ryan's parents this summer too so it should be a fun time. We're planning on moving to Richmond in mid-July!

We're looking forward to Easter weekend, the end of school, and graduation!!

No comments: