Since my parents were in town on Valentine's Day, Aaron and I didn't really get to celebrate. So we rescheduled Valentine's Day for this past Friday. Aaron bought me beautiful roses (and they're still alive too!!) and a cute card, and then he took me to Spark Lounge. It's a new restaurant/"bar" in Provo. It has a really cool atmosphere and it was quite trendy. All of their drinks are non-alcoholic. We really liked the drinks and thought they were fun. We decided the food was good but wasn't quite worth the price. We would definitely go back for the trendy drinks though.


Us with our trendy food
When we got home, Aaron had another present for me! He bought me High School Musical 3! We decided to abandon our other plans and watch it instead! I was pretty happy! :) Aaron fell asleep...apparently it's impossible for him to not fall asleep in HSM! It was a fun date and I'm glad we got to try Spark!
No comments:
Post a Comment