Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Flying Squirrels

Richmond has a AA baseball team. They are called the Flying Squirrels.
I have been going to Astros games my entire life, but haven't been this season at all. I have never been to a minor league game, so we went to get our baseball fix.

When I go to Astros games with my dad, we always buy seats and then move to seats behind home plate where all the season ticket holders forget to show up. It was only fitting that Aaron and I do the same. AND, we didn't get busted. Score. We also ate hot dogs, peanuts, and cracker jack, and the squirrels won. So, all in all, I love baseball.



1 comment:

lovintheempteenest said...

Do you need to add a picture of you two in Alaska on the side panel of your blog? Is it supposed to be all the places you've been together? If so .. you need D.C. and Alaska , oh and philadelphia. I've probably left something off.