Saturday, September 3, 2011

Last Days of the Cruise

We had our last formal night but no Elvis impersonations. We also enjoyed late night buffet runs, playing games, and NOT getting off the boat in Victoria BC (long story short, the time and money it took to get there wasn't worth it).














Overall, we had fun on the cruise, and more fun on the excursions. However, as I mentioned before, we weren't your typical "cruisers." We didn't really think that a cruise was the best way to really see Alaska, which I think we kind of already knew. It was a great preview though. This was everyone's first cruise and we all agreed that if we went on a cruise again, it would be a warm, beachy, tropical location, rather than scenic, chillier areas. :)

5 comments:

lovintheempteenest said...

I thought there was a picture of Grandpa rockin' out . . where is that? Can you post it with this group?

lovintheempteenest said...

Never mind . . I missed it . .. 2nd to last one of the dancing pics. I was so amazed when he got out to do that.

The Fox Family said...

hahaah! these pictures make me laugh so hard! I don't know what's better your whole family busting a move...Aaron cozy-ing up to your MOm, or you stuffing your face with pizza! hilarious! your family looks so fun. Can i come next time?

Ryan and Lisa Applonie said...

LOVE the pictures of Larry dancing!! Oh and you and Aaron are one hot couple :)

Anonymous said...

I felt the same way! My first cruise was an Alaskan cruise. Too many old people for me, ha ha! But I had fun. Next time will definitely be to a tropical place so I can get a tan! Glad you had fun though, Alaska is beautiful!