Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July 2012


We got back from Italy just in time for the fourth of July. We spent the morning at a brunch with friends (nice because it's before it's gets too hot outside). I had to go into work for a bit to take care of a few things (being gone for a week and then a having a holiday right after don't mix well) and then after that we drove to Yorktown with some friends for the fireworks. We stopped and got some epic snow cones on the way and then staked out a spot while we waited. We played cornhole and I am happy to report that I BEAT Aaron! The fireworks...I'll just say I saw a much better show the week before in Florence, but it was fun to be IN Yorktown and with friends.


The rest of July was sort of a blur until our next big vacation of course to Idaho and Utah...

We went to Chick Fil A and got our free meal for dressing like cows...



We celebrated Aaron's birthday early before he headed off to Idaho at Weezie's Kitchen...He got lots of fun gifts early for his Grand Teton climbing trip.


I went to Texas for a quick weekend after Aaron went to Idaho to get my invisalign stuff taken care of and get new impressions taken for my next set. My flight was cancelled so I was rerouted through Charlotte and ended up in first class! I also enjoyed laying poolside, we had friends over for wiffle ball and we went to the Astros game, where they actually won! Shocking!




No comments: