We had planned to do a hike at Roosevelt Island and we walked over to see the island and monument but ended up just taking a nap on a park bench! We hopped back into DC on the subway to get frozen yogurt at a place called Sweet Green - way better than yoasis or whatever it is in Provo. We attempted to make it to Arlington National Cemetary before the changing of the guard but we got caught up in traffic - there was a protest about the recent elections in Iran. So, we stopped at the Pentagon Memorial instead.
I guess we were hungry again so we ate at one of Darien's fave restaurants in Arlington (where she lives) called Busboys and Poets. I HIGHLY recommend this place (I wish I had my camera to take pictures of the food!) Aaron and I split a burger and a salad and it was incredible. The burger had goat cheese on it...mmmmmmm.

After that, we went to see (500) Days of Summer. It was a cute movie and I LOVE this scene...
It was a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment