We didn't do much for our anniversary since we had spent weekends in DC and New York. We slept in and made banana chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast. That night, we decided to explore a little bit more of downtown Richmond. We went on a historic canal cruise, which was interesting and informative enough but didn't have a whole lot to see. We got some fun pictures. Afterwards, we ate at a place called Bottoms Up Pizza. It came highly recommended from some of my parents friends who used to live in Richmond. It was so goood. I don't usually eat crust on pizza, bread, anything, but I ate the crust on this pizza. We wandered around downtown for a little while longer and then headed back to our part of town (the West End) for ice cream.

We can't believe it's been an entire year since we got married! We've had our ups and downs but I wouldn't trade this year for anything in the world. Bring on Eternity!
1 comment:
Aaron, I love your missionary haircut!!!
Post a Comment