Aaron had about five days off before summer school started so we made the most of it by doing a whole lot of nothing. I kept working, Aaron managed to get two days of golf in, we got our house more organized, went to a barbecue with friends and went to our ward's luau. (To see the food I made last week see my food blog).
At the luau, I was surprised to find my friend Danielle had the same dress as me! We love Target!
And here's Aaron and I in our Hawaiian wear. (The picture doesn't do his shirt justice - it has little palm trees all over it)
We also went to see Robin Hood - It was a really good movie. We recommend it.
Aaron started school up again on Monday and I am headed to Houston on Wednesday for 10 days to work for my parents. Fun Summer!

2 comments:
Hi girl! Just noticed your blog link on Jessie's blog. I'm sending you an invite to mine {since it's private}, so that we can be blog buddies. Hope you are having fun in TX. Let me know when you get back, so that we can hang out again!
Yo Aaron, isn't that Dad's shirt?!
Post a Comment