Can I just say I LOVE having my evenings back? I'm glad I get to take a year long break from grad school, granted it will be lots of work, but at least the internship will be during the day!
Aaron was one of the American Student Dental Association (ASDA) reps for his class this year. VCU hosted an end of the year dinner for all student body officers at Maggiano's Little Italy...on Cinco de Mayo. I wanted Mexican food, but if it's free...we can't turn it down! This was probably the first official event I've been able to attend with Aaron because I've had class every night! It was nice to meet other students and talk with the upperclassmen about what to expect in the coming years.
We'll be attending a lot more events in the year to come as well (and I get to go too now!). Aaron was elected Vice President of his class for his second year! Wahoo!

No comments:
Post a Comment