Sunday, April 25, 2010

Foodie

Many of you know I am a foodie...a new and learning one...but a foodie nonetheless. I made a goal this year to be really consistent about meal planning, finding new recipes, and cooking, and I've been doing really well! I don't really want to start a food blog because I don't have time for it and I would rather just get ideas from other people's food blogs and recipe sites. But, in an attempt to document my foray into the food world and to be a better blogger, I am going to take pictures of all the food I make for dinner or when I go out to eat at a particularly interesting or delicious place. I usually plan about 3 meals a week, which usually last us for dinner all seven days of the week. I'm not posting recipes but if anyone sees anything they like, let me know, and I will send the recipe along! Here it goes! 

Chicken Sausage, Sweet Onion, and Fennel Pizza 
from cooking light
We loved this...so delicious!
Aaron was so confused that this pizza was sauce-less...but then he tasted it and didn't care.



Chipotle Bean Burritos
from cooking light
We're trying to do vegetarian meals once a week and this was pretty good.  My only complaint was that I bought a not very good "fresh" salsa at Whole Foods. I think it would have been way better had there been a better salsa in the mix. 



Spicy Tilapia with Pineapple-Pepper Relish, Coconut Rice, and Salad with Cilantro-Lime Dressing
from cooking light
We loved this too! The rice wasn't as coconut-y as we had hoped but it was still pretty good!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yummy Yummy in your Tummy!s