Aaron had a hellish week up ahead for school and I was anxiously awaiting the results of dietetic internship computer matching so we laid low.
Aaron studied.
I cooked, baked, and grocery shopped (but should have studied).
Sunday I made Easter dinner, comprised of pork tenderloin with leeks, mashed potatoes with chives and onions, and seriously fresh asparagus.
I also baked an incredibly delicious carrot cake.
Most of all, however, I felt comfort in the fact that even if I didn't land a dietetic internship this round, I was going to graduate with my MPA in December, I had gained so much passion for food and nutrition that I didn't feel like I needed the RD to move forward with my life's passion (completely wrong but it got me through), and the knowledge that my Heavenly Father was looking out for me and knows my needs.
It was a good weekend.
It was a good weekend.
1 comment:
Hey Lauren! Congrats on the internship! I'm so excited for you- maybe we'll see each other around the hospital sometimes! You probably already know about the dietary challenges that the typical patients at MCV face- you're in for some hard work! Your Easter dinner looks delicious- I keep thinking how similar our food tastes our and how we need to get together and make and/or go out for dinner soon!
Post a Comment