I wrote a 12 page paper on my birthday. I spent the day in my pajamas writing about Britain's Administrative System. I don't think it turned out that great, but I wrote the whole thing in one day! At least I finished it!
Aaron still managed to make my birthday special. He made me breakfast in bed, bought me roses, left me little sticky love notes everywhere, and got me a new pair of TOMS shoes, which I LOVE.
I went to class, turned in my paper, talked about the Iranian nuclear situation, and came home. When I walked through the door, I was greeted by 10 of our friends for a mini-surprise birthday party! I was shocked! It was so much fun and thanks again to everyone for waiting for me for an hour to get home from class.
The next day Aaron and I went to Cafe Richmond for lunch to celebrate again. I wouldn't recommend it, but it was nice to try somewhere new.
All in all, a great birthday! Thanks to all who made it special!

1 comment:
Happy Belated Birthday Lauren! It looks like you had a great one.
Post a Comment