Friday, April 23, 2010

Facebook Fast

In honor of the 15 page paper, presentation on the 15 page paper, 25 page paper, 15 page take home final, and my take home stats final, I am taking a facebook fast. I have never done this in the history of my university career, but my compulsive facbeook checking has taken me to a new low. I'm on my fifth day and it was hard to get used to at first, but now I'm doing pretty well and surprisingly motivated to continue. I will return to facebook on May 4th, hopefully, without the compulsion to check it like I used to.


4 comments:

Emmers said...

Have you really made it without deactivating/reactivating for a quick checkster?

Lauren said...

YES I have been 100% faithful!!

Ryan and Lisa Applonie said...

GOOD LUCK with facebook and all that school work!!

Anonymous said...

Is there life without facebook? I hope you discover the answer is YES!