Saturday, May 15, 2010

I changed my mind

Remember how I said I don't have time for a food blog? Well, I probably don't, but I decided to start one anyway. I plan to use it as a place to post my cooking and eating out adventures, but also a place to blog and raise awareness about important food and nutrition policy issues.



I would have chosen, laurenlovesfood, but it was already taken (and hardly been used...lame!). Elro is an old nickname from high school/college that Aaron still calls me sometimes. It's stuck. Check it out!

1 comment:

lovintheempteenest said...

I hadn't been to your food blog . . just got so crazy busy and didn't remember what it was. It seems you do have the gift of gab . . and I thought for so many years you were like your Father . . you surprise me . . . Great job on the blog and plan to make me some more of those vegetables for breakfast when you come. Was that a run-on sentence? Don't attack it here . . just start a grammar blog and do it there.
Love YOU!