Our car, the beloved Manta Ray turned 1 in May. We decided to have a little birthday party for her when she hit the big 100,000. I made the best german chocolate cupcakes and we let her blow out the candles (aka we turned up the A/C) when she rolled into the 100,000 mark. We sure love the Manta Ray and her amazing ability to get us around to where we need to go
6 comments:
haha thats so funny!! i wanted to do the same for our car on its birthday, but ryan made fun of me :(
Haha, sweet. We had a little photo session with our Camry when she turned 100,000. :)
are you serious? You are hilarious! I love this! I have never heard of anyone else doing this! ha!
This is great! Hey...I REALLY think you should post that cupcake recipe (or email it to me) they look amazing! How are you doing? I feel like I haven't see you in forever (even though we live less than a minute away). Hope all is well!
I knew you did this - but it was fun to see the pictures. I didn't actually realize you let the a/c in the car blow out the candles. Thinking of that makes me miss my Sienna. I should of had a going away party for it . . . but it all happened to fast. That morning my broker in VA texted me to see if I wanted to sell it and before you know it I was at the motor vehicle department transferring the title. I never thought about how the car felt . . I feel so selfish now. I also feel guilty that I never named her . . I'm sure she was a girl . . Sienna after all. You are the best car owner . . I'm going to follow your example in the future.
Love it! You two are hilarious!
Post a Comment