Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Winter Ball 2011

I've been on a blogging hiatus. Life has been too busy. I'm taking a break from studying for the RD exam and trying to get updated a bit. Here goes nothing.

We went to the VCU Medical College Campus ball again this year and it did not disappoint. It was held at the Jefferson Hotel, just like last year. We ate lots of food, we gambled, we took pictures in the photo booth, and we danced. Just the way winter ball should be. Props to our friends who took pictures for us since our camera was dead.



1 comment:

Jenny said...

AWW. I miss you guys! I'm jealous that you get to get a master's degree, a RD and even intern in DC! What wonderful experiences! It's so fun to see that you guys are doing great.

The last picture of Aaron is just classic!